Web Conference: Global Economic Outlook with Dr. Peter Linneman
Where are the opportunities for growth? Which markets are hot, solid, and weak?
Join Jay Olshonsky, NAI Global President, and Dr. Peter Linneman, NAI’s Chief
Economist, for an economic briefing.
Global Economic Outlook
Tuesday, September 16
11 AM to 12 PM CST
Dr. Linneman will address several topics during this Web conference including:
- Where will MSA population grow most and least by 2020 and 2030?
- Where are real values, rents, and construction levels compared to historical averages?
- Where will cap rates go for each sector?
- What happens when rates rise?
- When will vacancy rates really decline?
- Housing market update
- Real estate capital market update
For further information, please contact:
Craig Hurvitz | Director of Research
630 693 0645