Assistant Property Manager Overview
NAI Hiffman is the largest, independent real estate services firm in the Midwest, providing leasing, management, tenant representation, capital markets, project management and marketing services for institutional and private owners and occupiers of commercial real estate.
It currently leases and manages an 89+ million square foot portfolio of more than 700 commercial properties throughout the region, with a primary focus on metropolitan Chicago. With more than 200 employees, NAI Hiffman is the Chicago-area representative for NAI Global, the world’s largest managed network of real estate service providers, with more than 6,700 local market professionals managing more than 380 million square feet of property. NAI Global has more than 375 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.hiffman.com
Are you a methodical, organized, influential person who takes pride in high-quality work? If so, we have a great opportunity for you at NAI Hiffman!
NAI Hiffman is looking to expand our growing Property Management team within the Downtown Cincinnati area. This individual is independent, fast paced, possesses strong customer skills and has a proven track record of showing initiative. The position requires interfacing with systems, information and reports.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook Required
- Kardin, MRI and Yardi experience a plus
- Commercial Real Estate experience/strong financial acumen
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Be a team player who can work independently
- The ability to learn new software quickly
- The desire to Illustrate, grow and improve the business and team
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Economics or Finance a plus
- Assisting in A/R process includes preparing reports, tracking collections and contacting tenants
- Assisting Manager in month end accrual reporting process
- Assisting in writing variance comments for financial reports(s)
- Assisting in writing the narrative section of the monthly financial reports(s)
- Assisting in preparation of year end CAM/RET reconciliations/Confirm tenants CAM/RET are billed according to lease-full understanding of cash/accrual basis
- Assisting in preparation of the property budget preparation process (understand Kardin)
- Tracking lease options and encumbrances
- Preparing tenant manuals
- Lease abstracting
- Assisting in the monthly property reporting process including variance writing
- Assisting in the budgeting preparation process
- Assisting in the tenant CAM/RET reconciliation process
- Provide additional administrative support in a variety of capacities including special project assistance, purchase orders, contract preparation and utility log maintenance
- Maintaining tenant/vendor certificate of Insurance log and ensuring proper insurance is placed
- Tenant/vendor relations
- Engineering/maintenance coordination
- Work order implementation/tracking
- Process of A/P Invoices (scanning, coding, entering and obtaining proper approvals
Ready to Join our Top Workplace?
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Please fill out the form below.