Construction Project Manager Overview
NAI Hiffman is the largest, independent real estate services firm in the Midwest, providing leasing, management, tenant representation, capital markets, project management and marketing services for institutional and private owners and occupiers of commercial real estate.
It currently leases and manages an 89+ million square foot portfolio of more than 700 commercial properties throughout the region, with a primary focus on metropolitan Chicago. With more than 200 employees, NAI Hiffman is the Chicago-area representative for NAI Global, the world’s largest managed network of real estate service providers, with more than 6,700 local market professionals managing more than 380 million square feet of property. NAI Global has more than 375 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.hiffman.com
Are you a passionate problem solver? Do you act with integrity and hold yourself and others to the highest standard? Are you looking for a fast-track career path to running your own construction projects? If the answer is, “Yes!” then we have an opportunity that will impress you. We are looking for a detail-oriented, self-reliant, Construction Project Manager to join our Oak Brook Terrace team. NAI Hiffman continues to be a fast-growing, full service commercial real estate firm with an amazing reputation as a Top Workplace in Crain’s Chicago Business as well as Chicago Tribune.
Construction Project Managers at NAI Hiffman have complete responsibility for project performance, client satisfaction, and taking projects from design to completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 1-3 years of hands on construction experience as a project manager, assistant project manager or field engineer
- Experience in Design/Build preferred
- Computer skills & proficiency of the following programs; Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Project & Bluebeam Revu
- Hours are 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday
- Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a project. Which includes estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation
- Ensure an accurate and complete project estimate
- Work closely with owners and the design team to develop preliminary concept drawings
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value engineering ideas
- Oversee the contractors and subcontractors
- Conduct bi-weekly job site meetings on site
- Make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Commit to quality by evaluating project-related processes
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external client expectations
- Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes. Make necessary changes, use client input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external client expectations
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and other associates while maintaining a constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations
Ready to Join our Top Workplace?
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Please fill out the form below.