Marketing Coordinator Overview
NAI Hiffman is the largest, independent real estate services firm in the Midwest, providing leasing, management, tenant representation, capital markets, project management and marketing services for institutional and private owners and occupiers of commercial real estate.
It currently leases and manages an 89+ million square foot portfolio of more than 700 commercial properties throughout the region, with a primary focus on metropolitan Chicago. With more than 200 employees, NAI Hiffman is the Chicago-area representative for NAI Global, the world’s largest managed network of real estate service providers, with more than 6,700 local market professionals managing more than 380 million square feet of property. NAI Global has more than 375 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.hiffman.com
Marketing Coordinators are charged with all administrative and coordination of marketing efforts for commercial real estate brokerage teams, demonstrating strong project management skills and proactivity. They should be highly motivated self-starters with excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills. They should be proficient in all key Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat).
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- Workplace experience, minimum of two years in administrative support role – a fast-paced work environment preferred, team player
- Understanding of Social Media networks (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Knowledge of the following programs is a plus: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Regis, CoStar, Loopnet, Constant Contact, Google Earth
- Hours are 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday
- Assisting commercial real estate brokers and brokerage teams with developing and tracking marketing materials, presentations, proposals, electronic marketing campaigns, and strategic plans for properties being leased or sold
- Design and update listing marketing materials
- Coordinate and execute mass direct mail campaigns
- Regularly creates and distributes property listing information, invitations, announcements, etc. via email
- Maintain team websites, bios and social media outlet
- Event coordination for client/tenant/company events
- Identifies opportunities and collaborates with Marketing Department
- Research and database experience
- Upholds company brand standards and guidelines when working on projects
- Additional general office support including written correspondence, answering phones, mail duties, etc.
- Attends department meetings regularly and contributes to improvement of department
Ready to Join our Top Workplace?
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Please fill out the form below.