Hiffman National-Property Assistant Overview
Start your career in commercial property management with Hiffman National!
Are you a methodical, organized, influential person who takes pride in high-quality work? Do you exhibit accountability, collaboration, innovation and integrity in your work ethic? Are you a self-starter with a desire to grow with an expanding and dynamic Top Workplace? If so, we have a great opportunity at Hiffman National!
Hiffman National is seeking to hire a Property Assistant in Cincinnati. The ideal candidate is an independent, highly detailed individual possessing strong customer service skills and has a proven track record of showing initiative and achieving individual goals and contributing to the goals of the department. The position requires interfacing with various personalities, systems, information and reports.
- Workplace experience preferred (but not required)
- Must be detail-oriented and a motivated self-starter
- Computer proﬁciency in Microsoft Ofﬁce (Excel, Word, Outlook) required
- Adobe Acrobat experience preferred
- Experience in Yardi and/or MRI is a plus
Qualified Candidate Attributes:
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have basic understanding of structural building systems
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Team player who can work independently
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Have basic understanding of the services performed at the building as well as applicable contract language ( i.e. Engineering, Janitorial, Landscape, Asphalt, etc. )
- Illustrates a desire to grow and improve the business and team
- Tenant /vendor relations
- Engineering/maintenance coordination
- Work order implementation/tracking
- Process of A/P Invoices (scanning, coding, entering and obtaining proper approvals)
- Maintaining tenant/vendor certiﬁcates of Insurance log and ensuring proper insurance is placed
- Lease abstracting
- Assisting in the monthly property reporting process including variance writing
- Assisting in the budgeting preparation process
- Assisting in the tenant CAM/RET reconciliation process
- Provide additional administrative support in a variety of capacities including: special project assistance, purchase orders, contract preparation and utility log maintenance
About Hiffman National
Hiffman National is a property solutions provider for owners and occupiers of commercial real estate throughout the country. Hiffman National’s business lines include property management services, project services, accounting and marketing services for institutional and private owners of office, industrial and medical office real estate. Headquartered in suburban Chicago, Hiffman National currently manages more than 70 office, medical and industrial assets nationally for several major institutional owners and operates a satellite office in Ohio where it currently manages 20 assets totaling 4.2 million square feet.
For more information please visit www.hiffman.com/hiffmannational.
Ready to Join our Top Workplace?
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Please fill out the form below.