Property Manager Overview
NAI Hiffman is the largest, independent real estate services firm in the Midwest, providing leasing, management, tenant representation, capital markets, project management and marketing services for institutional and private owners and occupiers of commercial real estate.
It currently leases and manages an 89+ million square foot portfolio of more than 700 commercial properties throughout the region, with a primary focus on metropolitan Chicago. With more than 200 employees, NAI Hiffman is the Chicago-area representative for NAI Global, the world’s largest managed network of real estate service providers, with more than 6,700 local market professionals managing more than 380 million square feet of property. NAI Global has more than 375 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.hiffman.com
Is your communication style with others factual, straightforward and to the point? Are you an individual who works routinely but can be responsive to disruption and change? Are you able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment? If the answer is, “Yes!” then we have an opportunity that will impress you. NAI Hiffman is seeking a Property Manager with experience in the management of commercial industrial properties to join our winning and growing team. Individuals must possess strong analytical skills, decisiveness and a proven track record of showing initiative.
- Must have at least 5+ years’ experience in Property Management
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Kardin, MRI and Yardi experience a plus
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented and a motivated self-starter
- Must have the ability to multitask and work independently
- Illinois Broker’s License Required
- BA / CPM / RPA designation a plus
- Management of a large industrial portfolio
- Property budget preparation, implementation and tracking
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and variance writing
- Determination of monthly accruals
- Lease abstracting and implementation
- Preparation of tenant CAM/RET year end reconciliations
- Active role in vendor bidding, review and contract preparation
- Lead building capital and tenant improvements construction projects
- Engineering/maintenance coordination
- Tenant/vendor relations
- Ability to communicate with institutional clientele
Ready to Join our Top Workplace?
Submit your resume today!
Please fill out the form below.