Team Coordinator Overview
NAI Hiffman is the largest, independent real estate services firm in the Midwest, providing leasing, management, tenant representation, capital markets, project management and marketing services for institutional and private owners and occupiers of commercial real estate.
It currently leases and manages an 89+ million square foot portfolio of more than 700 commercial properties throughout the region, with a primary focus on metropolitan Chicago. With more than 200 employees, NAI Hiffman is the Chicago-area representative for NAI Global, the world’s largest managed network of real estate service providers, with more than 6,700 local market professionals managing more than 380 million square feet of property. NAI Global has more than 375 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.hiffman.com
Are you an attentive person who possesses strong organizational skills? Do you work in a systematic style but can be responsive to disruption? If so, then this may be a good opportunity for you.
NAI Hiffman has an opening for a Team Coordinator position located in our Oakbrook Terrace office. The Team Coordinator will join the Capital Markets Group, a focused investments sales team. He or she will responsible for overseeing the process for broker opinions of value through offering memorandums, as well as research and general coordination of team initiatives. He or she will closely watch the team calendar to ensure all critical dates are being met for all stages of the sale and valuation process. This role is ideal for a go-getter that excels in a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Finance, or comparable studies preferred
- 0-3 years of experience in a fast-paced work environment preferred
- Proficient in both desktop and web based Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus
- Watch team calendar for critical dates—expiration of listing agreements, due dates to clients for opinion of values and offering memorandums
- Work with graphic coordinator to make sure everything has been gathered to meet critical dates – i.e., custom aerials, site plans, floor plans, etc.
- Abstract tenant leases and incorporate tenant options into different schedules used for marketing materials
- Analyze all Letters of Intent and incorporate into an offer matrix for the Client
- Research and track all Chicago investment sale comps over $5 million within CoStar and Real Capital Analytics for quarterly investment report
- Gather and research market/tenant information and incorporate into offering materials
- Organize the deal status reports that provides updates to the Client on a regular basis
- Gather and track all client provided information for the underwriting and due diligence process for both sales and opinions of values
- Complete a Deal Highlight Flyer once a deal closes with key information from the sale
- Draft and track all listing agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Make sure listing agreements are signed by both client and NAI Hiffman
- Watch calendar for expiration of listing agreements and send amendments to extend when appropriate
- Coordinate any changes to confidentiality agreements between buyers and sellers
- Additional administrative duties as they apply to completing team initiatives
Ready to Join our Top Workplace?
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Please fill out the form below.