Associate Broker Overview
NAI Hiffman is the largest, independent real estate services firm in the Midwest, providing leasing, management, tenant representation, capital markets, project management and marketing services for institutional and private owners and occupiers of commercial real estate.
It currently leases and manages an 89+ million square foot portfolio of more than 700 commercial properties throughout the region, with a primary focus on metropolitan Chicago. With more than 200 employees, NAI Hiffman is the Chicago-area representative for NAI Global, the world’s largest managed network of real estate service providers, with more than 6,700 local market professionals managing more than 380 million square feet of property. NAI Global has more than 375 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.hiffman.com
Do you take initiative on projects? Are you a self-starter? Do you view yourself as a motivated individual who is eager to learn? If so, we have a great opportunity for you at NAI Hiffman!
NAI Hiffman, Chicago’s Leading Commercial Real Estate firm, is looking to hire an entry level Associate Broker within the office market in Suburban Chicago. This candidate is a motivated sales-minded individual who will work one on one with NAI Hiffman’s Top Producer in the East-West Corridor office market. Focused in new business development, corporate networking and calling on local companies, this individual will represent office tenants in negotiations on office leases or building purchases. This position requires a proactive mindset, the ability to think on one’s feet, an incredibly strong work ethic and extremely impressive interpersonal skills. This position involves a substantial amount of local travel and telephone communication with clients.
- Active Illinois Broker License or on path to acquire one
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be detail-oriented and a motivated self-starter
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) required
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Effective team player who also possesses the ability to work independently
- Must have the ability to prioritize workload and work independently
- Develop new business mainly through in-person contacts and phone calls
- Schedule face-to-face contact with potential clients requiring real estate needs
- Work with Vice President as needed to assist in calls and business development activities
- Represent the interests of client firms to locate office space; this includes researching companies and executives, conducting tours, evaluating proposals, conducting financial analysis, preparing lease abstracts and reviewing lease documents
- Data entry and reporting
- Develop and maintain prospect databases for new markets
- Participate in cold-calling program with the brokerage team
- Participate in client meetings and new business presentations, as required
- Participate in property tours, as required
Ready to Join our Top Workplace?
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Please fill out the form below.